Registered Nurses & Enrolled Nurses - Anaesthetics
Job no: 506742
Work type: Casual, Full Time, Part Time
Vacancy type: Internal Vacancy, External Vacancy
- Competitive base salary ranging from $65,050 – $91,350 per annum for Registered Nurses and $58,509 to $63,667 per annum for Enrolled Nurse (rates are pro rata for part time).
- Full time or part time permanent and casual positions available with flexible conditions - work the hours that suit you and your family to maximise your lifestyle and salary.
- Be part of a University owned, innovative academically integrated healthcare organisation where professional development, ongoing education and career progression are supported and encouraged.
We have a number of exciting full time and part time opportunities for suitably experienced Registered & Enrolled Nurses to work in our Anaesthetic department. Ideally, you will have at least 4 years’ experience in the perioperative environment with at least 3 years specifically in anaesthetics.
Macquarie University Hospital is Australia’s first and only private not-for-profit teaching hospital on a university campus. The hospital sits under the umbrella of MQ Health, encompassing the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences and other specialised clinical services. Modelled on renowned international university hospitals, our approach to treatment is based on combining the best available knowledge, expertise and technology to ensure our patients receive a comprehensive and integrated service, as well as the utmost compassion, support and care.
Set in the expansive grounds of Macquarie University, amid one of the fastest growing areas of Sydney and conveniently placed within walking distance of the new Macquarie University Metro Line, this 152-bed hospital combines state-of-the-art facilities with world’s best clinical practice.
We offer fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- A variety of shifts offered in the department, including flexible rostering and shift times
- Salary sacrifice options and excellent salary packaging benefits (including venue hire, meals, entertainment and novated leasing) so you have great potential to maximise your income working for us
- Highly competitive remuneration package, one of the highest private hospital rates in NSW
- Post graduate study and ongoing education support through scholarship programs
- Corporate private healthcare rates
- Extensive Macquarie University facilities including sporting facilities, gym and pool, and Macquarie University Childcare at a reduced staff rate
To be considered for this position, you will demonstrate the below requirements in your CV and a 1-2 page cover letter. Please also identify which position you are applying for.
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Previous experience in Anaesthetics is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible with shift availabilities
- High level of computer literacy
- Proven ability to establish sound relationships with peers and clients using a customer service focus
- Proven ability to prioritise and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and initiative
- Ability to work independently and within a team
For further information regarding the Registered Nurse position, please click here to view the position description
For further information regarding the Enrolled Nurse position, please click here to view the position description
Note: This position requires you to comply with occupational screening, assessment and vaccinations in line with MQ Health’s health requirements and requires a current and valid Working with Children Check Clearance for NSW. You may also have to satisfy MQ Health that you meet all background checks (including criminal record and qualification checks).
Salary is in line with the Macquarie University Hospital Enterprise Agreement, Registered Nurse salary range from $65,050 – $91,350.
MQ Health is committed to Equity, Diversity and Inclusion. We value individual difference and recognise the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where the backgrounds, perspectives and experiences of our staff are a driving force for collaboration, innovation and impact.
We work to ensure genuine equality of opportunity for people regardless of their gender, age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and/or family status, and we encourage you to apply for a position at MQ Health.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Print application form Apply now